Monday, November 14, 2011

Something wanna tell~~

There's something really hard to understand... When I didn't inform you, you said I didn't inform you and not happy with it. When I'm telling you where I've been and inform you I'll be late, you are not happy with it also. Either I tell or not....still die. Do you think I really wanna back late? I do wish to back early too... Would you listen the reason I wanna give? Or you want me to make a lie to you???...which I don't want to. Have I really angry you before when you did the same?

I just wish that someone can listen to me and be my side...end up both being silent....

Dizzy....guess I'm not feeling well... Thought you will care me more...ended up just 1 sentence from you... Sometimes I really don't know.....am I still that important for you? Or am I just expecting too much from you? Or you really don't know how to express how much you care? Sometimes I pretend to be ok doesn't mean I'm really ok at all....I do need someone pamper me too =(

Ended up I pamper my own self to sleep...

*hopefully I will be recovered by tomorrow...god bless*


No comments:

Post a Comment