Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Negative!!

Lost, fear, doubtful.......negative!!

Recently really emo a lot...lots of stuff came into my mind, nearly wanna cry when I was alone. Thought I'm big boy enough to handle everything but I'm not that strong enough to face everything. Not young though....time pass very fast..really worry bout' my future. Wanna do lots of things but I can't see the light =(

Talked to my buddy..seems like different people were giving me different opinion. Don't know why...since when, I'm lost. I'm fear...of everything. Seeing everyone around me is like having a bright career and future....but I'm still in the same pace. Lost.. Fear... and doubtful... Why?? Am I too negative?

Really fell into the deep this time......god, I need guidance =((((

1 comment:

  1. U have future, feeling doubt is the middle station when u're heading to bright future

    ReplyDelete