Sunday, November 20, 2011

Appreciate

After my bandmate had invited me for the 2nd time, I decided to follow him to City Harvest Church. When I reached there, listening the gospel songs....suddenly my heart feel so calm. The band not bad though, enjoyed the songs and the way they played.

The talks given by the pastor is quite interesting though...was sharing about relationships and marriage. Suddenly learn something new....relationships and marriage is not a try out...it's a journey and you have to try your best to maintain it. It just like a car, and you need to refuel or else it will run dry.

By the way, thanks to my bandmate and his girlfriend prayed for me with their heart. Know you both trying the best to cheer me up and...kinda touching. The tears rolling in my eyes when listening you both prayed. But....the things....just let the God to decide. However, sincerely...thanks to you both =)

Anyway, I'm still a Buddhism...haha.

God bless us...

No comments:

Post a Comment