Thursday, November 26, 2009

My new baby!!

Today followed Zhao and Palapes to JS and CK shop. Heard that Zhao planned to buy a new electric guitar. He's been searching for few products but haven't try before. So..we went to the shops to try out DIME electric guitars. Seriously...I like it's outfit...so freaking rock man..really suite for hard and metal rocker. Anyway..I have bought a new baby few months ago and it cost me a lot..so I can't buy anymore lu T.T

So..Zhao tried the guitar and told me that the tone is too metal. Indeed, when you at this kind of guitars..it's really go for metal. Later, I tried the guitar too..and it's true..too metal but I really like it since I'm a metal fans. However, since I have to play variety of music..I still perfer my new baby..haha!! Heard the teacher said that new stock will be coming up next month. So..wish Zhao can find his new baby la.. By the way..saw the Endless Eternal's vocalist, Haoto works at JS shop as a music teacher. Lol...like their songs so so much and normally see her on stage only but now first time seeing her in front of me and talk to me..and she looks pretty too..hehe^^

Later, we went to CK shop to see other guitars. Saw many Multieffects at there..but mostly cost 1.4k++. Found the POD X3 live and it cost 2.2k...walao eh...how long shall I take to save my money to buy it leh..sigh..

Finally, just wanna share my new baby with everyone..bought it at Mahogany 2 months ago and it cost me RM2.8k. Actually it only cost RM2.4k but it is only for silver colour but..I perfer black colour. So, end up I have to pay 400bucks more..damn..



PRS Tremonti SE!! I just call it Tremonti....my new brother..it will go for war together with me by next year..haha^^

2 comments:

  1. ur jalan how ? got any affordable price guitar ? im now surveying musicman and others...~ i think G&L got the range of 2k one...if i got the model..u help me ask the principal ah?

    ReplyDelete