Tuesday, December 6, 2011

醒来后……

醒來后,你早就不在我的身邊
是我不懂,要怎麼去面對……
醒來後,我已經錯過了時間
要怎麼才能夠挽回,要怎麼才能夠挽回這一切……

The worst thing that can happen to a person is...you are lying to yourself that you are not alone, but the fact is..everytime when you wake up from your dream, you found out that you are alone actually. You've lost, got no direction and you don't know where should you go anymore. Whatever you did....it probably can't turn back anymore. It's the saddest moment that you are going through. From now on, please appreciate everyone around you..especially your love ones.

I remain silent all the while since that day..staying away from everything, doesn't mean I got no feeling at all. Wearing my poker face, pretend to be tough and...hide myself at the far far corner..cuz' I choose to keep everything to myself and...looking at you...silently. After everything we had gone through....do you think it's so easy to erase everything and start a new journey? =(

I wish....it could turn back to where we started.

No comments:

Post a Comment