Thursday, June 16, 2011

WEAK!!!!

just left bout' 7 days to the financial closing....I'm still the same, can't produce anything. Seeing all the people around me has qualify for the convention trip...but I'm still at the same pace. I know....I can't blame for everything...but I'm really scare....lack of energy and lack of confidence. I'm just too weak. wanna find someone to talk to....but nobody there. Thinking to talk to you.......but haiz....having war again~~~

*end up.....crying alone~~~*

No matter what...I must not give up!!!!! 7 days left...

1 comment:

  1. hey ~~that might be just one of your small small target in your whole life..~~other more coming up ~~ not to be upset or disappointed of it...~~ make a prayer for your life from Him...~~u shall be given...if u ask ~~

    fast fast plan for the next lo when u r free :)

    ReplyDelete