Wednesday, May 18, 2011

She's my senior...she's my friend

Rachel...a really funny and gila sense girl ><. She's my 大家姐 in YLS (actually her has the same age as me ><). She's a good singer and I like her voice since the first time I watch her performance. Still remembered the first time I know her...she always has the serious face and seldom talk to me but...in the end, found out that she just as bird as I am..LOL. Anyway, thanks to you that guiding me along my days in YLS. Enjoy the moment when we performed together. Glad that I can write a song for you. Hey, do you know..you look like Amy Lee from the Evanescence for me? That's why I wrote 'the knight' for you last year. Maybe we can form a band like Evanescence next time? haha..

Found out some photos that we took since my first year. Just realized that we have all grown up. Hope that we can have more chances to perform together next time. Thanks Rachel =)


大摇 2009 (when we still young)


大摇 2010 (half way to become old bird)


大摇 2011 (we are old bird now...LOL)



*Hey Rachel, wanna jam this song together?? haha

1 comment:

  1. T_T owwwee~~~~ so touched.... haha....plz, muz perform 2gether again! ^^

    ReplyDelete