Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Jason Rockz = Music teacher??

Yea...start working as a part time music teacher this month. Now teaching at Mama Treble Clef Studio at Carrefour, Sri Petaling. The boss and the principal are so friendly and they being quite nice to me. Lol..I always chit chat with the boss when I'm free. He always shared his experience and talk about the local music scence. Since I'm still in the learning stage, I only teach the beginner and lower intermediate level. Currently...only 2 students under me and I also help other teachers do replacement class. Lol..meet different students while doing this replacement class..from 9-25 year old..quite funny tho. Yup...principal promise me that will help me get more students under me as possible...so..I can get higher salary. Currently, my salary is 50% of every student's monthly fees.

Actually..found that my monthly allowance is not enough to me. So, I have to find a part time job but cant work for fix time. So, working as part time music teacher is the best choice for me and..it's my interest as well.. Not bad right? can work what I like and at the same time earn some money. Besides, I can borrow as many books as I like frome the music center. So, I can learn more without wasting money to buy new books. And...teaching the students can help me improve my skills as well...since I lack of time to practice. Now I can make use of my time to practice more while teaching. Yea, I have to take part some performacen which organize by my music center also. Not bad huh?

ya..forgotten to tell you guys..I'm teaching guitar(acoustic,classical,electric) on every Saturday.. So if you guys interested to learn from me..just go to Mama Treble Clef Studio and book my time..just tell them you want Jason to teach...haha^^



inside Mama Treble Clef Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment